![]() | |
| Dad let me borrow the jet ski, which really made the vacation. It was so worth driving the mini-van around for a month! |
![]() | |
| I got to spend time with the little brothers. They're so grown up ! |
![]() | |
| The RM is a pretty fun uncle...but not the coolest |
![]() | |
| Went to some sporting events.....really I only show this because we're so dang cute! |
![]() |
| We pigged out....in the park. |
| Went and saw Les Mis with these girls and Ellen....technically I guess this was before summer break, but it was a vacation anyway. |
| Rode the carousel for good measure. |
| Drove all the way to Utah just to eat here.... |
| I mean to see this one get baptized... |
| Still fun, but still not the coolest.... |
| Got to catch up with my mission mom. I love her! |
| And I went to the fair and the Rodeo. |





No comments:
Post a Comment