So December 16th....I got married. no biggie. Just sealed for time and all eternity to the most wonderful man alive!
First....a couple good friends Amanda and Emily threw me a bridal shower. I got lots of great gifts, but this one from my mom and Shawsh took the cake.
 |
| Yes, that is a full length footie pajama outfit. Rawr! |
The Day of the Wedding:
 |
| Friends and family that attended the sealing |
 |
| I'm so glad so many of my family was able to come!! (And Sarah) |
 |
| I love this picture, I love my parents, We all look so Happy! |
 |
| I'm Dad's favorite :) |
 |
| You can go ahead and be jealous of our sweet kicks |
 |
| My personal favorite. We have a thing for jumping pictures |
I honestly could not have asked for anything better! Everything went pretty smooth, the weather cooperated for the most part (No snow on the ground, but at least everyone was safe) Thanks to everyone who helped make it the best day of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment