Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

I just got home tonight from probably one of the best Thanksgivings ever.  Exodus and I rode with Shawsh's family down to Vancouver, WA to do Thanksgiving with Ellen's family and to be there for Ella's baptism.  Everything went so smoothly.  The drive was safe, the company was great, the dinner was probably one of the best we've ever done, the baptism was beautiful, I got my frozen custard fill, the games were civil, and the cheese cake....was heaven! I didn't get many pictures, but did get quite a few wonderful videos of our Wii playing skills. 
Here's the kids at the baptism

Here's the girls

And the big girls


This first video is of Ellen and Sonaj attempting a duet A Whole New World.  
As you can see, Ellen had a difficult time with it, so Sonaj covered for her
It's totally worth hearing the last note......


This is my favorite picture of the Fowlers playing Just Dance.
Many happy hours were spent playing this game
 Shawsh and Scooby had a dance off.


These next 2 videos are a couple I took of the dancers.  Scooby makes us all look bad.  Although I think Ella took a close second.
 

You know who is a better dancer than Scooby?  Nana!  She beat us all
 
I had to add this picture because.....it's awesome. 
Someday may I have the eyebrow raising skills I desire so badly!


No comments:

Post a Comment