I wasn't too nervous about our first day back at clinicals...but maybe I should have been. Let's just say it wasn't the best couple of days, on top of the fact that they tacked an extra hour onto our clinical time (who does 9-hour shifts anyway?) I screwed up royally on a "pediatric" patient (I used the quotations because most sites wouldn't have considered them pediatric....but....) and I probably got a tech written up, for a stupid mistake. But all-in-all after 3 weeks off, I probably shouldn't be so hard on myself. I sure didn't kill anyone.
![]() | |
| Here's me enjoying the snow in an igloo me and Bill-bo built |
Here's why. When I go to clinical in the morning....it's still dark. When I get out of clinical in the evening....it's still dark. So, no sun during the week = unhappiness. Then....when I go to work on the weekends at night...it's dark. When I get off work in the morning....it's still dark, and then I sleep through the day so that when I wake up....it's almost dark. So, no sun during the weekend = unhappiness. One of my classmates decided that everyday when we leave, we're going to try and notice that since the days are now getting longer instead of shorter, we should try to notice the change. I'm sure up for it.


No comments:
Post a Comment