Friday, April 1, 2011

New Favorites

Yesterday I went over to visit Shawsh for lunch to prove to her I love her and am not avoiding her.  Big surprise huh? She gets that feeling of being unloved from Mom..... I swear I'd make it there more if I had the kind of time I have during Spring Break! 

Well, I volunteered to watch the kids for a bit while she ran errands (I really just wanted to use her kitchen and stones to make some cookies) and while she was gone, P-Jo showed me these videos on YouTube.  Episode 3 and 4 are my favorites so far, but it looks like this may be an ongoing series.  Hooray for cute kids!




But!  If you buy 13 completos....It's only 13 dollars!

1 comment:

  1. FACT!!! Brett your an idiot. I love these. My kids quote them all of the time.

    ReplyDelete