Saturday, June 4, 2011

Real Friends Don't let Friends Open Bags of Almonds

So my BFF/fellow student/studying commiserator, Balzy and I sit next to each other in class every day.  And every day we sit in the back of the classroom and snack on food, look for cheap vacations online, complain about life and school, tell funny jokes/stories, and occasionally learn how to position skulls to put the petrous ridges in the lower 1/3 of the orbits for a parietoacanthial projection of the sinuses.....

I eat Balzy's food.  She always brings in the best snack foods, and plenty to share, and I'm selfish.  So one day she bought me my own entire bag of almonds.  She's a giver. Unfortunately, I never learned the life skill of how to correctly open a bag when you have no scissors available.  And this was the result...after I cleaned up a little.

Oh camera phone, why must you be so pixilated? 
(I still ate all those almonds)
Balzy, you're the best!  Thanks for being a great friend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment