Guess who has two thumbs and is going to start blogging more?
This Girl!
This has been some of the hardest months ever. Thank goodness we got married when we did because I cannot even fathom trying to plan a wedding right now. There are only 2 weeks of clinical left, but I don't really care because I passed my very very last important test, my terminal clearance, last Friday. Basically that just means I have nothing left to do now except for pass the national registry and get a job. It makes the senioritis that much worse. The clinical site I am at this week is one that didn't hire me, and after witnessing the hiring process there, and seeing how horribly they are treating the student they did hire, I am so grateful I didn't get that job. I am pretty hopeful about another one I applied for, but I'll announce that when it's official. The whole ordeal has made me so grateful to Heavenly Father for knowing so much better than I do what I need. I had no idea things could possibly work out so wonderfully, but they are. And...further, I got a 90% on that last clearance!! I'm pretty proud of myself. The next two weeks I go through a mammography rotation, and then there's a week of BBQs and a Silverwood trip, then I take the test on June 22nd. I can finally see the light. I cannot believe I am finally almost finished, what a hard two years it has been. It's weird to think that I wrote this post a couple years ago, so excited to get my first set of x-ray makers, and now I'm finally almost official.
So I'm going to have a lot more time with the absence of homework and long clinical hours. And I'll need to keep myself busy because Jamaal is still going to be in school for the rest of his life. So this week I bought a groupon for a photo album for super cheap and I'm making our wedding album. It only took me this afternoon to finish....so I need to find more projects, which I'm sure I will be able to do. I'm going to start writing in my journal more, I'm going to try to digitize all my childhood pictures and album them as well, and I'm going to go biking more. Jamall got me this sweet Felt for my birthday
And I'm really loving biking more now that I can go fast, and go far. And Jamaal loves that I can keep up with him finally. We are also loving that we live right on the centennial trail which is so amazingly beautiful, I can't believe I hadn't experienced so much of it until recently. I love love love it.
I'm also really excited to possibly get a good job so that I can quit my assistant job at Sacred Heart. I really like that job, I love my coworkers, and I love that I make so much money, but I just cannot do the graveyard shifts anymore. They are killing me. All my coworkers are sick all the time, We are all getting fat, and I just hate the way I feel afterwords. I also hate not sleeping at the same time as my husband. In fact I hate that we are not awake at the same times. If everything works out, this summer is going to the be the best ever! Here's to hopin!

Whoot, whoot. Bacon is blogging. I'm still looking for the perfect wedding gift since popcorn popper was taken. Boo. I will find it. I know, what about a 1,000+ card set of Mandarin characters flash cards? That sounds fun.
ReplyDelete