Friday, August 17, 2012

What the Heck!?!?!?

I have to give a talk a week from Sunday. 

I'm not surprised, we gave talks the week we moved in, might as well speak the week we move out. 

Except this time it's just me.....further, they didn't call me to ask me to speak, they called Jamaal, and he said that I would.  His reasoning being that I wouldn't have said no, which is true, it still doesn't give him permission to volunteer me. 

What adds fuel to this fire?

Let me share part of my journal entry from last week:


"Me and Adam had a good discussion s couple nights ago...... 
As we talked, I realized I have the same problem.  I hold a lot of hatred and grudge towards some people........
So me and Adam made a goal to pray everyday for charity.......... This is going to be a hard goal to do. "

So what's my topic?
You guessed it.

"LOVE THY NEIGHBOOR"

Jamaal just laughed and laughed......

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha.... that's precious! Good luck with your talk. At least you get to give it on one of the BEST days of the year. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete