Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mrs. Nesbit

I have a friend. A super happy friend who I love a lot.


She's happy when she rides roller coasters


She's happy when she dances



She's happy when she makes music



She's even happy when she exercises!


She's adventurous


She made a cameo appearance in Twilight



She looks good when no one else does



And she is a great great friend!!


I miss her like I miss making sexy tiger faces


She gets me like no one else does, even when we are far apart and never talk. 



She works hard teaching, I work hard x-raying. 

We suck at calling each other. But we both know no matter what that our friendship is forever.  
Yesterday she sent the most wonderful gift to me full of things I love, things no one else could know that I love so much.  But she knew.  And she loved me enough to put so much thought and effort into it. 

I cried
Good thing Jamaal wasn't home

I love you Mrs. Nesbit!!  Happy Un-birthday to YOU!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment