Well....if I don't have time to blog, I'll at least use my unproductive lunch time to post some funny jokes rather than take a much needed nap...... anyways:
So, if you're Russian to the bathroom, and you're Finnish when you're done, what are you when you're in the bathroom?
European!!
This little boy is sitting in church next to his mom when he announces loudly that he needs to go pee. His embarrassed mother takes him out, and explains to him that he can't say that so loudly in church and so next time he needs to go to use a codeword. They decide the codeword will be "whisper" so next time he needs to use the bathroom he should say "mom I need to whisper". The next Sunday however, the boy is sitting next to his Dad in church and needs to use the bathroom, so he says, "Dad I need to whisper" So his dad, not knowing the codeword says, "OK just do it in my ear"
you forgot the pterodactyl one...silly bacon! why is it so hard to tell when a pterodactyl is going to the bathroom? because the "p" is silent! YOU'RE WELCOME!
ReplyDelete