Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oh Baby

Holy Wah it's been a long time since I've posted.  One of my friends introduced me to the LDS journal which is free and pretty spectacular and I highly recommend it.  It even reminds me when I haven't written in it for a while....which nothing else in this world ever does except for mothers.
  So this post is basically just going to be a picture series of events post.

The missionary came home!!  And came to see me!  And he can't have that facial hair anymore because he's at BYU-I  ;) haha.  It was so fantastic to see him, guess he's gonna need a new name...

 We did all the important Spokane things to do....Saw a weird castle, fed the ducks, rode the carousel, saw the temple, visited with his childhood friend Andrew, and went to Froyo.  Woot!


The Taurus rolled over 100,000 miles!!  Unbelievable.  I'm ready for it to die any day now.
Ellen had the baby!  Shawsh makes him cry, but of course he loves his Aunt Bacon...she's the coolest!
Sorry I really can't figure out why this picture won't flip over.  If you lay sideways then it looks right. 

Un-bearded RM and his new Frisbee.....this thing flies.

He's trying to take over my coolness status, but he'll never succeed.

Because I still rock

Grandma doesn't make the baby cry.

Shawsh didn't harm anyone in the playing of the train game....this time.

This is payback for whoever stole my camera

I love my mama!
Undocumented....My birthday.  Was great.  I had 2 tests that morning, but then Shawsh took me out for lunch and got me some piano music, then I went shopping and then FHE was a birthday party....uh.....for everyone...on my birthday ;) We played red rover, pin the tail on the donkey, had a pinata, a water gun fight, and a chocolate cake.  Then that weekend at Ellen's we had a joint birthday/mother's day/ baby blessing party with ice cream and Costco cake and family, and friends, and happiness.  Maybe someone will send me pictures of these wonderful events as well. I couldn't take many pictures there because I was busy trying to get rid of my baby fever.  He's sooooooo cute. I just couldn't help but hold him every chance I got!   Overall things have been great.  I'm halfway through this quarter, and can't wait to start my last year of school!    YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment