At some point on Friday morning I realized the rest of my schedule would look like this:
Get out of clinical at 4pm - 30 min. drive home
5 pm - Double date dinner and Peter Pan
10:30 pm - work
7am - Get off work SLEEP
10 am -baptism
10:30 pm - work.....
Obviously I did not do the majority of things on my list for Friday/Saturday, and I'm not going to ward council in the morning, and with how busy things have gotten at work I'm contemplating not going to make a visit after church that I already committed to....and I already backed out of a dinner with Bam's family tonight. I felt bad on my way to work tonight that I hadn't done anything, and really I only slept until about 3:30 this afternoon, but I'm just exhausted, and if this is what my weekend looks like, you can only imagine my weekdays! I just want to justify to myself that I am not lazy, I'm just one person. And although I probably could have done most of those things.....I need to decide what is good, better, and best!
Besides that I missed half of the baptism, including Exodus' talk, because someone failed to mention to the baptizee to bring an extra set of white underwear. So thanks to my awesomely demon-ish driving skills, I was able to pick up the necessities just in time for the dunking. It was a great baptism though. Lots of much worse things could have happened.
I am so looking forward to Nov. 11th. Veteran's Day. My first day off!!!!
I understand exhausted. Hang in there Schmidty-cent.
ReplyDelete