If you can't tell (because I know you can't) the sign in the window says "Free Smells"
Which he thinks is funny since I can't smell.
The point is, there are funny stories behind many things. Which is what this post (and possibly many future ones) is for. So here's the story:
One night when I was home in the land of Escanaba I was sitting around reading the scriptures with my family. The young, but loveable Beebit was sitting on the couch across from me, likely sitting on top of my feet because no doubt they were cold. Being in one of my disruptive moods I stared at Beebit from behind my Book of Mormon. He repeatedly urged me to "stop looking at [him] like that!" but of course that only encouraged me to continue. Later he took of picture of my creepiness and sent it to me to prove that I looked like something straight out a of a horror film. Which obviously I did.
I recounted this experience to DeeDee when I returned to Utah, and she decided we should continue to scare him. What are older sisters for anyway.
I think we could have done a much better job of hiding behind more menacing literature, however, I think it got the point across. Until we received this from him.
The student has become the teacher. Here's to being a creeper Beebit.




Awwww, good times
ReplyDeletelol, I love Creeper stories.
ReplyDelete