Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hello Seattle


So my friend Rachie is getting married.  I love her a lot.  So I went this last weekend to see her go through the temple for the first time with her fiance, who I like a lot too.  They make a super cute couple.  I don't have the pictures from the temple, hopefully I'll get those from her soon.  But I decided to go see Ellen and her fam since I'd be out that way, and since it was spring break, Smiley came with me. It was a quick road trip, but fun times.

We took the kids to OMSI and had VooDoo Doughnuts for the first time.  Not super kid friendly (my doughnut was the dirty bastard) But a fun Portland-y type thing to do.

Ellen's fetus really wanted a maple Bacon bar....
probably cuz he already
knows that aunt bacon is the coolest!
Good things come in Pink Boxes


Smiley is confused...

But the kids know what to do with Doughnuts!


Don't worry, I didn't leave Vancouver without doing the most important thing...Sheridan's Frozen Custard!!  The Closest thing we can get to a Culver's out here.  Oh bliss!

We went got up super early for the endowment session in Seattle, and then spent the rest of the day playing in the city. We explored Pike's Place:
Paying for parking first

So we can enjoy the water

Obligatory pike's place pig....

I was inspired by tangled

And so excited that LA called me to get a phone number while I was in the hat shop

Don't be jealous because you've never been to the SUPERMALL!!!
Then we met up with a Spokanite friend...And went to the cheapest entertainment we could find. Green River
Community College Presents:
And this was how excited we were about it!

Thanks Seattle for another great adventure.  Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment