Thursday, March 31, 2011

Winter Fun Part One

 So here's all the stuff I should have been blogging about.  Better late than never huh?


Here's the sledding gang.  I especially love Paxton's action pose.
I've gotta say this  hasn't been my most favorite winter of all.  Things were pretty good up until January....basically when school started again I guess.  I feel like as I get older the sun affects me more and more.  It's definitely making me rethink my desire to relocate to Boston after graduation.  Maybe I should shoot for somewhere more like Arizona or Texas?  Anyway, the one good thing about the nasty weather was that we got a snow day!  My roommate even called in "stuck" since our street doesn't get plowed.....so naturally we went shopping and sledding ;)


Smiley and Tacoma in a snow angel fight.
It was freezing....but still happy



I didn't get any good sledding pictures, but the snow wasn't great, mostly just powder, and Paxton just chased us down and jumped on us if we got going anywhere anyway.



Then we celebrated LA's birthday.  It just so happened to be the same day as Dr. Feefae's birthday, so....double-party!  LA's mom said that macaroni and cheese was her favorite dinner...apparently we caught her off guard when we asked and it was the first things she thought of because that's usually what she eats when she goes home!  HAHA!  Mine is steak by the way.....and my birthday is in a month ;)
Cooking crew
Non-cooking crew

The birthday kids.  They're good at sharing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment