Thursday, March 31, 2011

Winter Fun Part Two

LA also wanted to celebrate her birthday by going to a Chief's hockey game.  It was on our winter bucket list after all! Someone in this part stole my camera....so all the pictures are not getting posted, but here's a few.
Smiley, Me, and LA
Space Case and Smiley

Tacoma and Kern-is....I love this picture.  Seriously. 
LA and Lexus
 The game went into a shoot-out....so I was late for work that night.  But it was worth getting to witness it.  And winning!  Woot! Go Chiefs!

And then the really big sporting event of the year....March Madness!  Before I get into this, let me just say that even though I didn't joint he competition, I think my bracket has done the best so far. What a year to not compete.  Anyways, so BYU is joining the West Coast Conference next year, the same conference as Gonzaga.  Now, I've always been a Gonzaga fan, but I am a True Blue Cougar through and through.  LA....is the biggest Gonzaga fan I have ever met.  So next year is going to be interesting.  Well, we got a taste of our future 2 weeks ago when BYU and Gonzaga played each other in the tournament.  We had a little party/BBQ at our house, the BYU fans on one couch and the Gonzaga fans on the other.  BYU pretty much killed them, we were mature and didn't rub it in too much, and I'll admit, Gonzaga's team is probably going to be much better than BYU's next year, but let us live it up a little huh?  It was a good win!  And Jimmer was a big deal when I was still at the Y....Go Jimmer!
Here's our pre-game "war" picture
Don't worry, we still love each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment