Monday, September 13, 2010

Babysitting Tuesdays

Tomorrow I babysit these kids again-because it's Tuesday. 
It'll probably be the last time that I have them for a whole day for a long time, but I've learned a lot about babysitting from them.  Mainly from Bella.  Last time I watched them, Bella pooped....in her swimsuit....at the splash pad. I don't know what prompts her to have accidents whenever I decide to be the cool aunt. The time before that I took the kids to Riverfront park, and she was just having too much fun to be bothered to go to the bathroom. That time I had her extra clothes and diapers, this time, I didn't, I hadn't even put her in a diaper, and we hadn't even been there an hour before I saw her stickin her hand down her shorts, and realized she had grossness all over her hands, and face....and leg. Sick.  So tomorrow, no matter where we go, we be prepared!  And the other kids will be in school ;)

1 comment:

  1. I would totally hire you to be my babysitter--you know, for all my children.

    ReplyDelete