"All Dogs go to Heaven"
"Dirty Rotten Scoundrels"
"Indiana Jones Trilogy"
"The Sandlot"
"Mrs. Doubtfire"
"Big"
"Home Alone 1 and 2!"
oh man there were so many good ones. The other day I tried to take a nap amidst all the errands I had to run, but ended up just watching "The Mighty Ducks", and part of "Sandlot". And I DVR'd
"Kazaam"!!
I ended up making the kids watch it with me before I moved out.....that and "Space Jam" Good thing I got to see "Kazaam" before I moved out, apparently it's the embodiment of all great 90's movies.p.s. Last winter I also googled the top 10 Christmas movies of all time and rented them all. It was educational. (I would definitely add "Elf" to that list, seeing as how it is really the best movie of all time.....

Who doesn't love Space Jam and jam on toast? I can't think of a single soul.
ReplyDelete