Friday, September 3, 2010

Getting Started

Today I officially moved in to a house, and now with wireless internet, I feel I am capable of figuring out how to use this thing.

I am Aunt Bacon, so named by Ella when she couldn't pronounce my real name, and it has stuck, and unfortunately....it kinda fits me!  After graduating from BYU last winter I decided that instead of going to grad school that I would rather take some time off and pursue a license in x-ray technology.  so I moved up to Spokane to get some help from my MRI tech in-law Scooby.  Shau-Shawsh and him let me stay with them and helped me get a job at the hospital and get into the x-ray program at the community college here.

They're the best huh? 
Once I finally decided to stay and make this permanent, I found a place to live and am settling down.
I don't think the things I have to say will have much importance to most people, but my lack of journal skills have led me here, a place where I can record my thoughts and life as a 20-something single-year-old. ;)  So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment