Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why I Have Been Staying up Late

It's because of this
It has changed my life. 
My mission president told me to get one, and they haven't been available to the public until just recently.
I didn't even care that it cost 7X's more than I was planning on paying for it
When I start studying at night, I read out loud, and I can't put it down.
Here's why it's awesome:
      1.  It has the new Chinese translation of the Book of Mormon
      2.  It has a pinyin translation of the characters
      3.  It has the English translation of the Book of Mormon
      4.  It has all this goodness in a side-by-side triple-column format
Therefore, I can read out loud, recognize the characters, and know what it means all without having to look through 3 different Chinese dictionaries, which are all in my nice newly painted nightstand.
I've only had it about a week and my character recognizing skills have already vastly improved,
Plus it's the scriptures, how could it be any better?
Oh man life is good!

And yes Mrs. Nesbit, that is your shirt. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love your blog. Didn't even know you had one. Very cool book--I need to get one for Jake!

    ReplyDelete